When it’s time for your child to get braces, they may express an interest in Invisalign Teen
. Not every orthodontic patient qualifies for this alignment method but the adolescents who do...
a month+ ago
treatment is customized to every wearer. The number one rule for wearing Invisalign, however, is the same for every patient: Follow your Lawrenceville Invisalign provider’s instructions. Any type of orthodontic...
2+ months ago
When your child gets youth braces or teen braces, they’re the ones living with the hardware on their teeth. As the parent, however, you’re watching them learn how to adjust to their...
5+ years ago
There is no better way to refresh your smile than with custom tooth whitening! Custom trays whiten teeth more effectively and with less tooth and gum sensitivity than whitenings with "over the counter"...
Why Choose Us?
- We are a two-doctor orthodontic specialty practice. Both Dr. de Marsche and Dr. Roberts are University of Pennsylvania graduates.
- Roberts & de Marsche Orthodontics has been a full-time practice in Lawrenceville for 36 years. We own our own facility. We are neither a large and impersonal “clinic”, nor a corporate entity managed by non-doctors.
- We have successfully treated and completed over 1000 Invisalign patients and thousands of conventional adult and childrens’ treatments.
- Our treatment fees are extremely competitive and consultations are free.
- We are open to serve you every day Monday through Friday and we also have limited Saturday hours available.
- We proudly serve the communities of Mercer County, including Lawrenceville, Pennington, Ewing, Princeton, Hamilton, Plainsboro, West Windsor and Trenton.
- We welcome all new patients. Come see for yourself with a complimentary consultation!